The beginning of each new year marks the first page in the next chapter of the journey we call life. It feels like a blank slate, right? For me, this chapter is about facing the unknown and taking on new challenges! We are already into February as I write this, so one month late. Maybe it will be two months late by the time it's published. Perhaps it's for the best...just in time for March, which is National Nutrition Month!
I am a planner. I like things clean and organized. I love (and need) to be in control, it's the best way to influence the outcome. Predictable execution as I like to call it. Publishing this site and blog is my attempt to help as many people as I can. It is, however, taking on a new challenge and facing the unknown. I do not know whether people will view this site or not, and I certainly don't know how it will be received. It makes me extremely uncomfortable not knowing what the outcome will be, and that's what this year is all about. Taking this challenge head on in hopes of reaching out to as many people as I can. And hopefully....positively NOURISHing their lives.
My 2018 Resolutions:
- Launch my site & blog www.thenourishedrd.com by March 2018
- Post at least 2 times a week, one recipe and one blog post
- Launch an Instagram account #thenourishedRD by March 2018
- Post every other day (3-4 a week) on Instagram
- Have 500 followers (too ambitious? perhaps not enough?) by end of the year
- Teach 2 Basic Nutrition Series Workshops @ Blackhawk Family Development Center
- Increase my clientele by 50% @ Blackhawk Family Development Center
Writing and posting these here is an attempt to hold me accountable! I am nervous about this endeavor, but super excited and hopeful!